Please take note of the Rules & Regulations and Terms & Conditions of participating in the ICSS Goal For Charity Futsal Tournament. The following details have been sent to us by the ICSS event organisers.
Rules & Regulations
- Each of the preliminary group stage, quarter-final and semi-final matches are 20 minutes long. These will not be split into halves.
- Each team is only permitted FIVE players on the pitch at any time during a match.
- Each team is allowed THREE substitutes.
- Each team is permitted an unlimited amount of substitutions. However, substitutes must inform the referee prior to making the change.
- Substitutions can only take place while play is interrupted (e.g. when the ball is kicked out or fouls are committed).
- The offside rule will NOT apply in this competition.
- The back pass rule DOES apply. Goalkeepers are not permitted to pick up back-passes.
- Sliding tackles are NOT permitted.
- Rough conduct will be penalised.
- Unsportsmanlike behaviour (e.g. swearing, fighting, racists remarks) will be penalised.
- Fouls called will be up to the discretion of the referees.
- Players will be penalised for dissent against referees.
- All players MUST be present at their respective pitches prior to the start of their match to get ready. The timing of game WILL commence regardless of whether or not anyone is missing.
- The preliminary group stages will follow a point system: 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw and 0pts for a loss.
- The top 2 teams of each group that advance from the preliminary group stages will enter the elimination round.
- Elimination round will follow a knockout system. In the event of a draw the game will go immediately into a penalty shoot-out.
- The final match will be 30 minutes long, comprising of two 15 minute halves.
Terms & Conditions
- Each team must elect a team captain and submit a team name.
- Each team can be all male, all female, or a combination of any of the two. However, all teams will compete together equally.
- Each team will be required to bring TWO DIFFERENT sets of matching coloured jerseys. (e.g. one set of blue AND one set of red).
- The organising committee will not be held responsible for any loss of and/or damage to property.
- The organising committee will not be held responsible for any injuries and/or death suffered by the players during the course of the competition.
- The organising committee reserves the right to request any team to leave the competition as they see fit.
- In the event of extreme weather causing dangerous and unsuitable conditions, the organising committee reserves the right to refund each team to the extent of which the costs of the venue hire is covered.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for confirmed (signed) teams who withdraw from the competition for any personal reasons.